domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

Unit 14: Did you have a good weekend?


Introduction:
We are going to talk in this unit about hobbies or what we usually do during the weekend, and other things related to going out, shopping, do some sports, trips etc…

During the weekend, on Friday I’ve been on college. Then I went with my classmates to Sambil mall, for some shopping and for have lunch, at 7:30p.m I went out with some friends to a birthday party, it was very nice, there were a lot of people that I know and I spent a good time there.
On Saturday, I spent my time staying home helping my mom with house stuff, then, at 3:00p.m I studied a bit and then I fell asleep until 9:00p.m that I went out to a disco to have some fun, because I had a long time since a go out to a night place.
And finally on Sunday, I stayed home to have some rest and to prepare all the homework I have for college, I cannot deny that I had a very nice weekend doing many things.


Conclusions:
Along this unit I learned about different activities I do during the weekend.

No hay comentarios: