domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

Unit 9: Food Pyramid

Introduction:
According to this unit, we are going to compare our food habits with the food pyramid, and learn new vocabulary about food.


There are some requirements for having a good and healthy meal, but sometimes I eat a lot of any kind of garbage I see on the street.
On Monday for breakfast, I eat pastelitos with a coke at 8:00a.m, then for lunch, some rice, roasted chicken and fried potatoes, and for dinner, some arepas, about four or five and a lot of orange juice.
On Tuesday I eat some granola bars with a glass of milk for breakfast, and for lunch I usually eat spaghettis with some coke and then in then when I go out from the gym I drink a lot of Gatorade to refresh my body and recover strength, and finally for diner I drink more coke and I eat some sandwiches with cheese and turkey jam and as a dessert, some chocolates cookies.
As you can see, sometimes I don’t eat as health as is required, but I do my best, to feel and look as healthy as people must to.



Conclusion:
During this unit, we studied and compared the different facts of food in our lives, and how they can help us, with its properties.








.





No hay comentarios: